Campground Information 2024
Open May 15th – July 28th, Closed July 28th - August 11th for fair. Reopen August 11th - Oct. 1st.
$35.00 non refundable deposit on reservations
$35.00 per night
$210.00 per 6 days stay 7th night free
Group/Rally Camping Rates
We have an additional 113 sites for group camping in addition to the 133 sites in the campground
15 + units $33.00 per night
*Special pricing for rally event spaces will apply based upon availability, which includes picnic tables*
click to enlarge:
Print and fill out this form
To make a reservation by phone, TEXT 231-499-3043
11:00pm – 8:00am. No Disorderly conduct, offensive language, activities or nuisances will be permitted at any time. Violators will be asked to leave.
Check in is 11:00am
Check out is 11:00am
- 20, 30, and 50 amp power service on all sites
- Portable water spigots
- Bathrooms with showers
- Sanitary dump station
- $20.00 dump station fee for non-campers
- Livestock stalls and buildings available on grounds
Pets are allowed on a leash not exceeding 8 feet; they are not allowed in any building. You can walk your dog along the retention on the south side of the campground. You must clean up after your pet and all misbehaving animals will be asked to leave. Pets cannot be left alone at anytime. IF YOUR DOG POOPS PLEASE SCOOP
- NO farm animals in campground.
- ONE family per campsite.
- No camp fires, exception above ground fire pits.
- GRILLS may be used, but require a fire extinguisher on site.
- VEHICLES are limited to ONE per site and must abide by the 5 1/2 miles per hour speed limit in the campground.
- DEPOSITS on campsites are non-refundable.
- ONE SMALL TENT for children or storage is allowed per site.
- THE NORTHWESTERN MICHIGAN FAIR is not responsible for personal belongings.
- CONTAINERS must be kept under drains and emptied at designated areas.
Activities within close proximity
Other Things To Do Around the Area
- Boardman River for fishing, tubing, kayaking and canoeing within 10 miles
- Located on the Shore To Shore horseback riding trail
- Minutes from golf, shopping, beaches and dining
- Several small lakes for fishing within 15 miles
- State land, hunting, mushrooming, and hiking trails within walking distance